"Access Terms and Conditions"
This agreement (the "Agreement") represents the complete agreement and understanding between Equitable Business Inc. and the Subscriber/Developer (the "Subscriber") and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Equitable Business Inc. reserves the right to, without prior notice, modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices as well as discontinue or change services offered.
Use of our services constitutes your approval and acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify us here.
1. Equitable Business Inc. exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the server. Equitable Business Inc. makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Equitable Business Inc. also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Equitable Business Inc. will not be responsible for damages the subscriber suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
2. Subscriber may not tamper with other accounts, or commit unauthorized intrusion into any part of Equitable Business Inc. systems they provide, or use any machines, files or accounts or intrude without authorization into any other system. Subscriber may not use Equitable Business Inc. services not included in subscriber's account, nor may subscriber devise ways to circumvent security in order to access services subscriber is not paying for. Subscriber may not use the system in a manner that encumbers disk space, processors or other system resources beyond those allowed by the specified type of account. Subscriber may not send unsolicited mass mailings or unsolicited subscriptions.
3. The subscriber agrees to defend, hold harmless, and expeditiously indemnify Equitable Business Inc. from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Agreement, and resulting from the subscriber's use of the service.
4. Equitable Business Inc. reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the new subscriber to our service on a pro-rata basis if cancelling within the first month of service. Subscriber must notify Equitable Business Inc. in writing to cancel service. Fees for set-up are not refundable.
All fees are paid up front in advance and are accepting terms and conditions for a quarterly or yearly subscription one year. Pro-rata do not apply. We will send you a pre-invoice about a week before renewal.
If you wish to cancel you may do so at this time before their automatic renewal date. Credit cards will be process on or about the 1st of every month. If the 1st falls on Saturday, Sunday or Holiday the processing may take place beforehand. In the event of a chargeback, the subscriber is responsible for those fees.
5. Equitable Business Inc. requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payments. Equitable Business Inc. cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not a least eighteen (18) years of age.
6. All services must be paid in advance and billed in 3 month increment minimum. Payment due dates are indicated on your invoice. The first day of the billing period is the 15th. For those who have a credit card
on file we will notify you via email 7 days prior to automatically renewing.
Unless you affirmatively decline participation, the following Services will be enrolled in Equitable Business's automatic renewal service (SafeRenew):
Domain name registrations;
Web Site Forwarding;
Web site hosting (annual or quarterly plan); and
The automatic renewal service is provided as a courtesy and helps to prevent unwanted deletion of a Service.
Such service will attempt to renew your Service(s) on or about the renewal date by charging the credit card designated for the Service(s). The automatic renewal service will attempt to renew your Service(s). We will
notify you via email on or about 7 days prior to automatic renewal. Those wishing to cancel service must notify us immediately. If cancellation notification is not received prior to automatic renewal and you still wish to cancel, you may request a refund within 30 days minus any fees charged to us as a result of processing the payment and return of payment and services rendered.
Subscribers are responsible for updating us of any changes in contact information for billing purposes including the email address.
We process the payment 7 days prior to actual expiration date on the 1st of that month. The 1st of the month is your official renewal date. This will give us 15 days to sort out any problems with payment without interruption of service.
If payment is not received within 15 days of the due date, service will be terminated after the 15th and a re-connection fee of $15 (Standard Hosting) or $15 (Shopping Area) will be added to charges for further services. Termination of service shall not relieve the subscriber from the obligation to satisfy outstanding invoices. In the event Equitable Business Inc. utilizes an attorney to collect such sums, the subscriber shall be responsible for the payment of all of Equitable Business' attorneys fees and costs in pursuing the collection of these sums. Venue for any litigation concerning the subscriber's relationship with Equitable Business Inc. shall be in Cincinnati, Ohio.
7. Equitable Business Inc. offers as part of its service, free minor changes to your account once per month. Definition of a minor change would be any single line text modification. This would include, but not limited to, phone number, email address, address, etc. We will consult you on cost and get your approval before any charges are warranted. If the subscriber is in the possession of backup copies of the site and wishes to obtain a backup with the latest changes, the subscriber must either furnish the original disks or blank disks to be copied onto.
8. Equitable Business Inc. reserves the right to refer clients or potential clients subscriber's website as example site's of past creations. This can be in any form electronic or otherwise. Equitable Business Inc. reserves the right to insert it's company logo and/or link within the pages displays or add a shopping cart to as part of its promotional activities.
9. If Equitable Business Inc. builds your site, we reserve the right to switch to hourly billing for the page design should a site become subject to excessive changes, deletions, additions which were not originally agreed upon in undertaking the subscriber's design. While our goal is a satisfied and happy customer, certain fine-tuning of a website is necessary. This does not however give the subscriber free and unlimited modifications to the site in it's development.
10. If we host, the subscriber is responsible for providing information to be used in the submissions to the search engines, InterNIC, etc. We will use whatever information available to us to complete the submissions unless special requests are provided in writing.
11. Equitable Business Inc. will provide tech support to associates and partners should they wish to provide the service of installing the login code into their clients website.
12. Partners agree to provide quality service when offering to install our login code into their clients website. Associates and Partners may charge whatever they wish for this service.
13. As a Partner, you are required only to maintain a good standing relationship with the subscriber. Relationship is based on the signees satisfaction.
14. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements oral or written.
Contact us for more info